Standing alone is better than standing with the people who don’t value you. Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s okay. This is how life works. You are here to live your life, not to make everyone understand your value. Your happiness is the greatest revenge against those who bring you down, so walk alone in the journey of your life. Forgiving people who doesn’t value you, does not mean you accept their behavior or trust them again. It simply means you are in peace so that you can move ahead in your life. Just wait for the right moment life is a journey filled with unexpected miracles. So don’t break down stand alone and walk alone, it is always better to be alone rather than being with people who make you feel alone.
A very beautiful song written by Rabindranath Tagore “Jodi Tor Daak Sune Keu Naa Aashe Tobey Ekla Cholo Re“
1. The moment you realize that the person you cared for has nothing intellectually or spiritually to offer you, but a headache…
2. The moment you realize God had greater plans for you that don’t involve crying at night or sad Pinterest quotes…
3. The moment you stop comparing yourself to others because it undermines your worth, education and your parent’s wisdom.
4. The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.
5. The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself, because you repeatedly surrendered to unworthy suggestions.
6. The moment you realize that you Now have everything you want in life. However, it took timing, the right heart, the right actions, the right passion and a willingness to risk it all. If it was not yours, it is because you really didn’t crave for it, dared for it or God or destiny prevented it.
7. The moment you realize the spirit of your ancestors are standing between you and the confused person inside and trying to make you recollect about their self esteem and advising not to surrender to any suggestion that makes you live denying your self respect .
8. The moment you realize that happiness can never be confined to a single person,whoever he is. The attitude and company of a person should make one decide whether you can share even the minimum % of your self happiness.
9. The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
10. The moment you realize that you were always the right person. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness.